For over 20 years, Natural Dental Health has been one of the largest holistic dental practices in the Pacific Northwest.
An important aspect of this practice is Dr. Jessica Saepoff’s extensive knowledge of naturopathic medicine and alternatives in the health field. This is why our dental treatments integrate smoothly with your health goals. We always offer the least toxic and least invasive treatments available.
We are a full-service restorative practice, including:
- Natural holistic dental care for the whole family: infants, teens, and adults
- Gentle dental cleanings
- Safe removal of old mercury amalgam fillings and nickel containing crowns, and replacement with biocompatible and esthetic materials
- Treatment options for teeth that have nerve pain or previous root canal treatment
- Snoring, sleep apnea, and TMJ appliances and treatment
- Comfortable mouthguards to prevent damage to teeth and gums from clenching and grinding (bruxism)
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen®
- Orthopedic arch expanders to avoid extracting teeth and improve tongue space, face growth, speech and airway
- Digital X-rays, 2-D and 3-D cone beam for minimal radiation exposure, and only when absolutely necessary!
- Ozone water treatment of teeth and gums
- Ozone trays for periodontal (gum pocket) disinfection and treatment of gum disease
- Ozone treatment of infections, bone cysts (cavitations) and wound healing
- Environmentally conscious dental office (5 STAR Enviro-Star rating for 20 years)
Please schedule an appointment with Dr. Saepoff at our Mercer Island dental office.
We look forward to helping you live a naturally healthy life!